Choose Carpenters' Hall For Your Next Event
For information please contact Christy Thompson at 215.925.0167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Carpenters' Hall is open to the public from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tuesday through Sunday and, therefore, cannot be rented during those hours.
It is closed to the public on Tuesdays during the months of January and February. Equipment may be delivered after 10:00 AM; however, access to the first floor of Carpenters' Hall is not permitted until 4:00 PM for event preparation.
For a dinner, Carpenters' Hall can accommodate 82 guests and 125 guests for standing receptions or cocktails.
The customer is required to furnish to the Company a guest attendance count no later than five days prior to the event date.
Carpenters' Hall is wheelchair accessible, however restroom facilities are located on the second floor, reachable only by stairs.
Because Carpenters' Hall is a historic building which remains open to the public, the following limitations are placed on all events.
- No propane is allowed on site
- No candlelight, or open flame of any sort
- No smoking
- No dancing
- Bar facilities are restricted to the first floor
- All trash must be removed from the premises. No equipment will be stored at the Hall for longer than one day after the event without permission.
The customer or caterer shall provide all linens, silver, glasses, and other accessories. Delivery of the rental equipment must take place on the day of the event with pickups the following morning. All vendors engaged by the customer, including, but not limited to: decorators, party planners, and parking companies are subject to prior approval by The Carpenters' Company.
The following equipment is available at no charge:
- 100 Padded Wooden Folding Chairs
- Eight 60" Round Catering Tables
- Two 6' Bar Tables
- One 8' Bar Table
- Two 30" Round Cocktail Tables
- Two Metal Coat Racks
- One Mahogany Speaker's Podium
During the Event and while Customer or vendors are in the Premises (for example, post-event cleanup), Customer shall obtain and maintain for Customer and anyone who is providing a service for the event:
- Commercial general liability insurance, including contractual liability insurance covering the indemnification obligations of this agreement with a minimum combined single limit for personal injury (including death) and property damage of $1,000,000 for any occurrence.
- Statutory limits for worker's compensation coverage.
- $500,000 liquor liability (if applicable)
- $1,000,000 business automobile liability
All in form satisfactory to the Company
Identical insurance coverages shall be obtained and maintained by each of Customer’s vendors, contractors and concessionaires. All insurance policies shall name The Carpenters’ Company and Company Parties as additional insureds with primary and non-contributory coverage.
Customer acknowledges that the Company does not possess a liquor license. If Customer intends to have liquor served during the event, host liquor liability insurance must be obtained by Customer for the event and in amounts and with such carriers in form acceptable to Company. Customer may not sell or allow the sale of alcohol on the Premises.
A Wavier of Subrogation in Favor of Company and its Managing Committee, its officers, its members and its employees shall be endorsed onto all insurance policies required to be maintained by this Agreement including, but not limited to, the Commercial General Liability, Liquor Liability and Workers Compensation policies.